Email

Need Help With Email? Ask Your Email Questions Online

Email

I cannot seem to open my mail. It now has 1038 mail. gmail,

Customer Question
I cannot seem to open...
I cannot seem to open my mail. It now has 1038 mail.
JA: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?
Customer: gmail
JA: How do you usually access Gmail? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?
Customer: I am not sure what you mean. my laptop has mail logo
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: No luck. I tried to open Mail and get to preferences. Nothing!
JA: Anything else you want the email expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: no. no.
Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Email
8/2/2017
Email technician: Jess M., Computer Support Specialist replied 3 months ago
Jess M., Computer Support Specialist

Hi, welcome and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I am glad to assist you today.

Are you using Windows 10?

Are you you getting any error message?

Please let me know by replying to me here so that I can help you further.

Best regards,
Jess

Not sure. I do on iPhone.

I tried to accept your request for Secure Remote Assistance but there was a problem from your end. Please fix that error so that we can do the remote access so that I can fix the problem for you remotely.

Are you chatting with me through your laptop computer right now?

How is it going?

Mail is open today. Google shows 1043 spam . I need to get rid of them all.

Thank you for writing back with that information. Are you accessing Mail on your Windows 10 computer?

Jess M., Computer Support Specialist