Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I was trying to sign on the wish ap and I forgot my

Customer Question
I was trying to...

I was trying to sign on the wish ap and I forgot my password, when I went to put in my email address says it does not exsist and to sign on my goggle account cannot not find my goggle account is it the same as gmail account

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your Gmail account on any other devices?

Not right now

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

No

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the email expert to know before I connect you?

No I am not smart about this computer yet it is new to me

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Email
8/2/2017
Email technician: Josh, Computer Enthusiast replied 11 months ago
Josh, Computer Enthusiast

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you. Let's get started!

Google and Gmail accounts are the same.

Which app are you trying to sign into?