Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

A company i work for has an old gmail account that needs…

Customer Question
A company i work...

A company i work for has an old gmail account that needs accessed. Unfortunately, noone has the access information anymore.

Technician's Assistant: How long have you had this issue with your Gmail account?

Just noticed today. tried accessing and couldn't be verified. we recently solicited for resumes and inadvertently had them sent to that account.

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model/Operating System (OS) of your computer?

Dell latitude laptop. windows

Technician's Assistant: When did you purchase your Dell? What troubleshooting have you tried?

It's not with the computer. i've tried accessing the gmail account remotely from three different places

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Email
8/1/2017
Email technician: Kraig, Computer Support Specialist replied 11 months ago
Kraig
Kraig, Computer Support Specialist

Good afternoon.

Sorry to hear about your Gmail account issue.

Have you or anyone else in the company tried to recover the password ***** Gmail's account recovery feature?

Click here to start the process and follow the prompts that follow.

Let me know if you are able to regian access to the account.

I've tried the recovery system and when i insert the recovery code it gives me a response to the effect "Google cannot authenticate that you own this account"
I don't see how remote connection would solve my problem