Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

My email has lost and I need it. Googole, I am mot sure, I…

Customer Question
My email has lost...

My email has lost and I need it.

Technician's Assistant: Just to clarify, what email service provider are you using?

Googole

Technician's Assistant: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?

I am mot sure, I think Yahoo

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Yahoo account? What troubleshooting have you tried?

I am sorry, I believe for the last 5 years.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the email expert to know before I connect you?

Not really .,

Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Email
8/1/2017
Email technician: Tech Ben, Information Systems Manager replied 1 year ago
Tech Ben
Tech Ben, Information Systems Manager
Experience: 15+ years of experience as an Information Systems Manager; responsible for overseeing computer and network systems, installation and maintenance, troubleshooting hardware and software issues, etc.

Thanks for choosing Just Answer. Can you please provide your email address. When was the last time you used it ? Did you change your password *****? Please do let us know.

Thanks,

Kumar

Please share the above details so that I can assist you.

Thanks,

Kumar