Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer Software Support Specialist for more than 10 years
49766785

I have forgotten my G Mail password. BUT I reach it with the

Customer Question

I have forgotten my G Mail password. BUT I reach it with the Icon on my IPad. But I cannot reach the Gmai on any other computer.
JA: Are you logged into your Gmail account on any other devices?
Customer: O
JA: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?
Customer: A phone but when they send a reset code I Jane to drop the comnection on th IPad to get it and when I get back i'st to late ro continue recover.
JA: Anything else you want the email expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: no
Category: Email
Expert:  bbao replied 2 months ago.
> BUT I reach it with the Icon on my IPad.Can you please let me know how the icon looks like on your iPad? An white envelope on blue background, or a red M envelope on white background? Or something else?
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
A red M on a white background.
Expert:  bbao replied 2 months ago.

Sorry for replying late, I was outside for a while.

The red M icon means you are using Gmail app to access your Gmail messages.

Do you remember when was your last time successfully accessing the same Gmail box using a web browser on any devices including computer, tablet or phone?

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Not for a long time. Can't remember. But never able to recover password ***** have kept
recorded on my iPad in the NOTES FILE.
Expert:  bbao replied 2 months ago.

> I have kept recorded on my iPad in the NOTES FILE.

I am actually not seeking for a password ***** in the Notes by yourself, I intend to get the saved password(s) by your browser(s) when successfully accessing Gmail. What was the browser you used to access Gmail successfully last time?