Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

Have a new phone and it will not take my Email account. What…

Customer Question
Have a new phone...

Have a new phone and it will not take my Email account. What do I do ?

Technician's Assistant: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?

Gmail

Technician's Assistant: How do you usually access Gmail? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

On a phone

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

Have tried many times to put in same email and my new phone will not accept it

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the email expert to know before I connect you?

Just that my old track phone quit and i am trying to get my new one up and running

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Email
8/1/2017
Email technician: Tech Ben, Information Systems Manager replied 11 months ago
Tech Ben
Tech Ben, Information Systems Manager
Experience: 15+ years of experience as an Information Systems Manager; responsible for overseeing computer and network systems, installation and maintenance, troubleshooting hardware and software issues, etc.

Thank You for choosing Just Answer. As I can see you want your GMAIL to be setup in your new phone. Are you using an Android or an iOS? Did you try installing the Gmail Application ? Please do let us know.

Thanks,

Kumar

Please share the above details so that I can assist you.

Thanks,

Kumar