Need Help With Email? Ask Your Email Questions Online
Thanks for choosing Just Answer. Let me help you out.
1) Please go to your iPhone Settings.
2) Then click on Mail, Contacts and Calendars. New Versions of iOS may only have Mail.
3) Click IMAP > Account and then click on Advanced (at the bottom of the screen).
4) Now Choose Mailbox Behaviors. Click on Deleted Mailbox and select corresponding Trash on the Server Option.
5) Click Advanced on the top left and then click on Account.
6) Finally click on DONE.
Please restart your phone once its done. Please do let us know in case you still feel any issues.
Did the solution work? Please do let us know if you need any additional assistance.