Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

My sister's gmail account has been hacked and they've

Customer Question
Hey there! My sister's...

Hey there! My sister's gmail account has been hacked and they've blocked her and myself from getting into the account.

Technician's Assistant: How do you usually access Gmail? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

She usually accesses through phone

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the email expert to know before I connect you?

I am the sister of the account we are trying to recover

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Email
8/1/2017
Email technician: Mr.Med, Other replied 11 months ago
Mr.Med
Mr.Med, Other

Hi, I'mCustomer Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

I'm sorry about the issue, first go to the Account support page : https://accounts.google.com/signin/recovery
Follow the instructions. You'll be asked some questions to confirm it's your account. Answer as best you can.
Reset your password. Choose a strong password ***** you haven't already used with this account.

if you can't reset your Gmail password ***** a new Gmail address and email all your contacts to warn them of this. and report your old Gmail account by telling Google that your account was hacked and you need to close it (or recover it) : https://support.google.com/mail/contact/abuse

Thank you