Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

What is going on with my email? Can't access. Jumped through…

Customer Question
What is going on...

What is going on with my email? Can't access. Jumped through all the hoops to many times . need YOU to reset.***@******.***

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your Yahoo account on any other devices?

NO

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

You say my phone number is ***** too.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the email expert to know before I connect you?

Said my password ***** ***** also. I've used them for years.

Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Email
Answered in 1 hour by:
8/1/2017
Email technician: Kraig, Computer Support Specialist replied 1 year ago
Kraig
Kraig, Computer Support Specialist

Hello and good morning to you.

I am sorry to hear that you are having trouble with your Yahoo email.

Unfortunately, I will not be able to reset your password ***** you as I do not have access to the backend of Yahoo mail. You are the only one who can reset it.

In light of that, you will have to use the account reset options provided by Yahoo. Please click here to go to the account access page. Enter enter either your email address or phone number and click the "Continue" button to go the next step. Follow the instructions that follow.

Let me know what happens after you have completed the steps.

If you are in need of further assistance, you can request Secure Remote Assistance so that I can access your computer and try the account recovery options for you.