Email

Need Help With Email? Ask Your Email Questions Online

Email

We are trying to print to our printer in Chicago from around

Customer Question
hi Pearl, We are trying...
hi Pearl, We are trying to print to our printer in Chicago from around the country and the only email printing that we are receiving is from non company accounts. Our @hchbearingamericas.com email keeps saying server rejected mail ?
JA: Just to clarify, what email service provider are you using for this account?
Customer: gmail our address is hchbearingamericas.com
JA: How do you access your email most often? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?
Customer: outlook on lap top or phone
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: called hpeprint service and tested and rebooted all is ok
JA: Anything else you want the email expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: how to fix issue is all
Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Email
8/1/2017
Email technician: bbao, IT Consultant replied 3 months ago
bbao
bbao, IT Consultant
It seems you are using one of the printer's feature to print over the internet. Can I know the printer's brand name and model number at first? Thanks.

HP Officejet Pro 8630 Eprint name is ****************************

Thanks for the info.
> Our @hchbearingamericas.com email keeps saying server rejected mailCan you please post the exact notification email or error message you received? Thanks.
Just says server rejected email
I know you might think it is a simple message, but some minor things of it may tell more details about it. Can I ask you upload a screenshot of it? Better a full-screen shot. Thanks again.
Thanks for the screenshot. See, it shows an important error code 550. Can I ask a bigger screenshot to show the full screen, including the names of sender and recipient as well as whole message? Thanks again.

Sorry for replying late. Just came back to the office.

Thanks for your screenshots, reviewing them.

Okay, I have reviewed your domain's DNS records as per the error message and email provider shown in your screenshots. The issue is that you are using a custom domain (your own domain) hosted at Google Apps, as it appears as a mismatched domain name for HP eprint side, because the incoming email traffic actually comes from a server in Google's domain name.

In order to prevent the given receiving email address (*****@******.***) from printing from spammers or unauthorised parties, ePrint system blocks incoming emails with mismatched domain names in their DNS records for emails.

To resolve this problem, you may add a SPF record for your domain to tell the ePrint side that Google's domain name and IP are safe and trusted by your party. Currently your domain doesn't have a SPF record.

FYI - What is SPF

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sender_Policy_Framework

BTW, you should not disclose the full email address (*****@******.***) here as it may be collected by malicious parities on the internet and spam the address.

FYI - I have sent a note to Customer Care to remove your full email addresses from the question.

bbao
bbao
bbao, IT Consultant