Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

Second opinion] My email has stopped going to my phone, it…

Customer Question
Second opinion] My email...

Second opinion] My email has stopped going to my phone, it was doing it for 4 years, and suddenly it stopped last wednesday and does not go to my out look account either

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your computer or device?

Microsoft

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update your Outlook?

3 weeks agao

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the software expert to know before I connect you?

I just want to know why e mails are not coming into my phone also

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Email
8/1/2017
Email technician: bbao, IT Consultant replied 11 months ago
bbao
bbao, IT Consultant
Can I first know what type of phone (brand name and model number) and what email address it is? Thanks.