Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

Trying to export contacts and there is no "export" feature.

Customer Question
Trying to export contacts...

Technician's Assistant: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?

Gmail

Technician's Assistant: How do you access your email most often? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

Through a web browser

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

None. Didn't know there was any troubleshooting options.

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Email
Answered in 1 minute by:
8/1/2017
Email technician: michelleclive, Email replied 11 months ago
michelleclive

Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be the expert working with you today to help and resolve the problem you have posted.

You are at www.justanswer.com services.
I am sorry to hear that you are having such trouble. I will try my best to help you out and resolve the problem as quick as possible.

are you facing problem with gmail on a web browser?

The problem is exporting my contacts from Thunderbird to Gmail. There is not Export option in Gmail for the contacts.
You are asking me to pay $52 and I don't think my company will okay that.

gmail is configured on thunderbird?

you might be getting automated additional service pop ups from the site, you can close that if you dont want remote assistance or a phone call.