Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I am off. I am 63 years old and technically challenged. I…

Customer Question
I am pissed off...

I am pissed off. I am 63 years old and technically challenged. I have a gmail account that I did not set *****@******.***. I don't use that account as I have a company one that I use. I have maxed out on my phone memory and have spent the last 45 minutes going through my phone and selectively deleting pictures to no avail. For a whole $.99/month, I can increase the memory on my phone, but I don't know the DAMN password. Can you help?

Technician's Assistant: How long have you had this issue with your Gmail account?

I don't use my gmail account!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Technician's Assistant: How do you access your email most often? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

Do you not understand????????????????? I DON'T USE THIS ACCOUNT. I CAN ACCESS IT ON MY PHONE TRYING TO MAKE THE HUGE $.99/MONTH PAYMENT. I AM BEYOND PISSED OFF AND FRUSTRATED,

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

NONE

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the email expert to know before I connect you?

IS THERE A NUMBER THAT I CAN CALL AND TALK TO A REAL PERSON? SOMEHOW IN THIS DAY OF MODERN TECHNOLOGY, THAT ASPECT IS MISSING.

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Email
8/1/2017
Email technician: Richard, Email Systems Specialist replied 11 months ago
Richard, Email Systems Specialist

Hi there and welcome

Increasing the cloud space on your phone will not help with the memory issue on the phone.

Can you tell me please the make and model of the phone?