Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer Software Support Specialist for more than 10 years
49766785

I am off. I am 63 years old and technically challenged. I

Customer Question

I am pissed off. I am 63 years old and technically challenged. I have a gmail account that I did not set *****@******.***. I don't use that account as I have a company one that I use. I have maxed out on my phone memory and have spent the last 45 minutes going through my phone and selectively deleting pictures to no avail. For a whole $.99/month, I can increase the memory on my phone, but I don't know the DAMN password. Can you help?
JA: How long have you had this issue with your Gmail account?
Customer: I don't use my gmail account!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
JA: How do you access your email most often? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?
Customer: Do you not understand????????????????? I DON'T USE THIS ACCOUNT. I CAN ACCESS IT ON MY PHONE TRYING TO MAKE THE HUGE $.99/MONTH PAYMENT. I AM BEYOND PISSED OFF AND FRUSTRATED,
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: NONE
JA: Anything else you want the email expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: IS THERE A NUMBER THAT I CAN CALL AND TALK TO A REAL PERSON? SOMEHOW IN THIS DAY OF MODERN TECHNOLOGY, THAT ASPECT IS MISSING.
Category: Email
Expert:  Richard replied 2 months ago.

Hi there and welcome

Increasing the cloud space on your phone will not help with the memory issue on the phone.

Can you tell me please the make and model of the phone?