Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer Software Support Specialist for more than 10 years
49766785

I cannot remember my password. Went through the steps to

Customer Question

I cannot remember my password. Went through the steps to obtain instructions from Google. Use another gmail to send instructions but unable to sign in it. I had to get a new Iphone on Friday and that's what started the situation. I desperately need to check my email. Is there another way? Gmail says I changed my password ***** but I was working on so may apps, I do not know what I used. Thank you
JA: How long have you had this issue with your Gmail account?
Customer: Since I got my new phone on Friday and was setting up gmail on it.
JA: Have you installed any updates recently?
Customer: Yes, on new phone
JA: Anything else you want the computer expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: I was receiving emails up until yesterday at 6:30 AM est. That is when I began setting up Google on my phone.
Category: Email
Expert:  bbao replied 2 months ago.

As far as you know, does the Gmail account have associated cell phone and 2nd email address for recovery? Basically we need to know more details about what you know and Goole asked about the account details.

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
The phone number associated with the account is not the same I have now. When I sign into Google, the email address I cannot remember password ***** pops up. I cannot get into gmail at all.
Expert:  bbao replied 2 months ago.

I know your last successful access to the Gmail account was yesterday 6.30 am on you phone, can you further clarify how it was done, using an email program of the phone, or via web after you gave correct password ***** mail.google.com site?