Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I had to do a restore poibt but ny gnail was not restored…

Customer Question
I had to do...

I had to do a restore poibt but ny gnail was not restored with ggoogle gmail u cant sinb in automatically mt email I [email protected],com

Technician's Assistant: How long have you had this issue with your Gmail account?

Just biw the last t15 mins

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

Ii do not hink so

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the computer expert to know before I connect you?

I cannot get into my email at google

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Email
8/1/2017
Email technician: bbao, IT Consultant replied 11 months ago
bbao
bbao, IT Consultant

> but ny gnail was not restored with ggoogle gmail u cant sinb in automatically mt email I

are you typing the message from a cell phone?

> I cannot get into my email at google

Did you try visiting Gmail via web at mail.google.com?

thx I was able guess I mst have remembered my password & was able to connect 8/1

Do you mean yesterday you still could access the above Gmail account?

no thx I was able to connect to my gmail acct

Okay, great. I opt out. Thanks for using JustAnswer.

Email technician: Josh, Computer Enthusiast replied 11 months ago
Josh, Computer Enthusiast

I apologize that you had to wait for a response.

Do you still need help with your issue?

its working

Awesome!

Please use the star rating at the top to rate our session as 5 stars and press Submit