Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I can't found my email, and they have number that I can not…

Customer Question
I can't found my...

I can't found my email, and they have number that I can not remember for phone

Technician's Assistant: Just to clarify, what email service provider are you using?

Gmail

Technician's Assistant: How do you access your email most often? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

Web browser

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

I have tried, chrome, google, and a private company, but that was saying that I was not that person, so frustrating.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the email expert to know before I connect you?

Help

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Email
8/1/2017
Email technician: bbao, IT Consultant replied 11 months ago
bbao
bbao, IT Consultant

> I can't found my email, and they have number

Do you mean you can't see any email when you access the Gmail messages via web? Or using an email program (please advise the name and version)?

No, I don't have email, so hhow do I get my answer?

Did you check the Bin or Trash folder? Is anything there?

Please also let me know the when you saw everything was OK in your mailbox.

For best understand the current situation of your mailbox, can you please provide a screenshot showing what you see on your screen when access Gmail's Inbox? Thanks.

Please reply to questions so I can work out the correct answer for you. Thanks.