Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I already talked to some earlier because I can't access my…

Customer Question
Hi I already talked...

Hi I already talked to some earlier because I can't access my email. You sent the info to my friend sandy @***@******.*** and she called me with the info. I don't know what you need. I can tell you some of my names on my email addresses so I'm not sure what kind of info you need

Technician's Assistant: Just to clarify, what email service provider are you using?

My email address is***@******.***

Technician's Assistant: How do you access your email most often? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

On my lap top. I have to order groceries on line because I am disabled and I couldn't access to order so I called them and they told me to clear cookies,cashe, and browser. I did and then I couldn't access email anymore. It used to be that I would just put an "M" in the search line and the mail would just come. Then I tried to remember my password ***** I haven't used for a while because I didn't need to. I think I finally remembered it but then the message I got said It was changed 47 days ago. I did not change it! I can tell you some of the names that I email but I've never written them down because they just pop up. Sandy's I had because she has that funny dot in the middle of hers.

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

I'm not sure what that means. I'm 69 and pretty ignorant I guess.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the email expert to know before I connect you?

I guess not I don't know what to ask or what to provide you with

Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Email
Answered in 1 minute by:
8/1/2017
Email technician: bbao, IT Consultant replied 1 year ago
bbao
bbao, IT Consultant

Hi, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to help you today. To make sure I don't miss anything, please give me a few minutes to review your question. Thanks.

> I did and then I couldn't access email anymore.

> I would just put an "M" in the search line and the mail would just come

Basically, do you mean you lost access to your Gmail messages after clearing the browsers browsing history, and you want to get back to access the Gmail messages. Am I correct?

Are you still here with me?