Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

Seem to have lost my current emails from june july and

Customer Question
Seem to have lost...

Seem to have lost my current emails from june july and august

Technician's Assistant: Have you checked for the lost email in your Trash and Spam folders?

Some of the emails in trash are from may 2017 back

Technician's Assistant: What email provider are you using (e.g. Gmail, Yahoo, etc.)?

I am in AOL now and it is new to us.

Technician's Assistant: Are you checking your AOL mail in your browser or using an email client (such as Outlook)?

In my browser now but plan to go back to Outlook as soon as I paired down the number of emails

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the email expert to know before I connect you?

Can't think of anything

Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Email
8/1/2017
Email technician: Bhavik Joshi, Computer Software Engineer replied 1 year ago
Bhavik Joshi
Bhavik Joshi, Computer Software Engineer

Hi, I'm Bhavik. Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will reply back ASAP.

That's strange. Please try to send an email to yourself and see if you are able to send and receive any new email.

Also, Do you have any archive folder in our mail box ? If so , Please check over there.