Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I need to have thunderbird put my email on page. when

Customer Question
I need to have...

I need to have thunderbird put my email on page. when installing new computer it got lost. email is***@******.***. I can see mail if I log on to their interface, but I prefger to see both emails on thnderbird

Technician's Assistant: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?

Integra.net

Technician's Assistant: How do you usually access your email? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

Computer chrome browser and click on thumderbird icon

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

I asked google. it suggested I need to be updated to make it transport

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the email expert to know before I connect you?

The icon takes me to my main email***@******.*** but that is all. also no button for tools so I can opt to delete spam or unwanted emails

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Email
Answered in 1 minute by:
8/1/2017
Email technician: Jess M., Computer Support Specialist replied 11 months ago
Jess M., Computer Support Specialist

Hi, welcome and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I am glad to assist you today.

I am very sorry about your issues. Are you using Windows Vista, 7, 8 or 10?

Please let me know by replying to me here so that I can help you further.

Best regards,
Jess