Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I had no phone for a while and my husband was tracking my…

Customer Question
Ok i had no...

Ok i had no phone for a while and my husband was tracking my old phone so i just got a new one and i want my pics and stuff i can verify this is mine so can i please talk to a real person i'm trying to get back into this email***@******.*** and it's not letting me please help me my new number is(###) ###-####mona franco

Technician's Assistant: How's your internet connection? Are you checking Gmail from a browser or a mail client (e.g. Outlook)?

No actually im at work and on the work community computer but i got an iphone and a yahoo email

Technician's Assistant: Are there any antivirus or firewall settings that could block you from receiving mail?

It say' s its not me and that my password ***** ***** it gmail says it cant verify its me why

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the email expert to know before I connect you?

I really think my husband created a g suit and changed my password ***** or created some extra pages on google + I would like to have my simple stuff back on it it just wont let me in id like to know why

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Email
Answered in 1 minute by:
7/31/2017
Email technician: bbao, IT Consultant replied 11 months ago
bbao
bbao, IT Consultant

What kind of old phone was it?