Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

When I was registering my new Crown Club card, the site

Customer Question
When I was registering...

When I was registering my new Crown Club card, the site offered me a password ***** said it would remember that password. I accepted but did not copy down the password. But site does not recall my password. How do I change it to one I can remember, please?

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your email account on any other devices?

Yes, am using a MAC but also use an iPad. But was using the Mac to register and then call up my account, at which point stymied by lack of password

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

No

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the email expert to know before I connect you?

Can't think of anything, thanks.

Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Email
7/31/2017
Email technician: Jess M., Computer Support Specialist replied 1 year ago
Jess M., Computer Support Specialist

Hi, thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I'll be happy to assist you today.

Did you use Safari to register? And are you still signed in to the site using Safari now?