This will depend on how you have your email set up in gmail. If you have not activated this feature,
you will not be able to pull that email back this time, only going forward and you only have about
30 seconds to do this if you set it high.
If you turn "Undo Send" on, you can retract a message right after you sent it.
First, turn on Undo Send
- On your computer, open Gmail.
- In the top right, click Settings Settings.
- In the "Undo Send" section, check the box next to "Enable Undo Send."
- In the "Send cancellation period" section, set the amount of time you want to decide if you want to unsend an email.
- At the bottom of the page, click Save Changes.
Undo sending your message
After you turn on Undo Send, you can cancel sending an email.
- After you send a message, you'll see the message "Your message has been sent" and the option to Undo or View message.
- Click Undo.
This is gmails policy as they cannot pull back an email from the server if this is not activated.
You can review that here.
My apologies if this was not already activated by you on your side yet, but you can now do this
in the future. It is googles policy and even a tech such as myself cannot change their
terms/conditions. I can only guide you how to undo this in the future if it has went past that
time you sent the email.
Please rate this solution with the 5 star rating to close out as it is the only way i am listed as successful and credited by the companies ledger
of solutions finished. If you need further assistance, just leave a reply and we will continue as opposed to closing out the question and email
updates between us.