Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I am unable to access my second gmail address. For some

Customer Question
Please help. I...

Please help. I am unable to access my second gmail address. For some reason, I just keep geting the original address. Paul

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your Gmail account on any other devices?

No...just my desk top computer

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

Yes...but it is only a line phone, and they only seem to send a text which I can't access

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the email expert to know before I connect you?

Do I have to pay for this service

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Email
7/31/2017
Email technician: Isaac Franklin, Support Technician replied 11 months ago
Isaac Franklin
Isaac Franklin, Support Technician

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

Yes, this is a business and it is a paid service.

However, i cannot see that side of your account. Only customer service can.

I only see the 'tech' side of your account/questions.

You can contact them if you like to discuss how you signed up here:

http://ww2.justanswer.com/phone

If you would like to continue to recovery your gmail, let me know.

Please advise.

Franklin

Doesn't seem that you can help me. Please cancel this chat
No