Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

Connected a RX-V663 with my Sony TV. I cannot get audio

Customer Question
Connected a RX-V663 with...

Connected a RX-V663 with my Sony TV. I cannot get audio although video works. What settings should I use?

Technician's Assistant: Are all the cables at the back of your Sony TV connected tightly to the right sockets?

They have been for 4-5 years and should not be the source of my problem. Everything use to work until this morning but this morning I may have accidentally pushed button on the remote that created this problem?

Technician's Assistant: What type of input cables are you using: HDMI, RCA (red, yellow, and white cables), S-Video, or something else?

HDMI

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV expert to know before I connect you?

Only until this morning I was able to shut down after activating Shut down, now I cannot shut down the monitor.only

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Email
7/31/2017
Email technician: John Lohr, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 11 months ago
John Lohr
John Lohr, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hello and thank you for contacting JustAnswer, my name is ***** ***** I will be happy to assist you today.

Do you have another HDMI or even an Audio Specific cable you could try?