Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I can't open my e-mail which is at&t but I go through Yahoo,

Customer Question
I can't open my...

I can't open my e-mail which is at&t but I go through Yahoo

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Yahoo account? What troubleshooting have you tried?

Started to day. I am no very computer literate. A Yahoo site came up today asking about adding accounts and I may have hit the wrong choice. Since then I cannot get my e-mail

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Email
7/31/2017
Email technician: John, Email Support Specialist replied 11 months ago
John, Email Support Specialist

Hello and welcome to justanswer. My name is***** will be assisting you today.

Are you using a windows computer to access this att email account ?

Thank you

Note: - Use the reply box just below type the reply in it and click on send.

Please answer my above question so that i can help you better.

Use the reply box just below type the reply in it and click on send.

Thank you.