Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I want to go from gold package to expanded basic but i dont…

Customer Question
I want to go...

I want to go from gold package to expanded basic but i dont know the channels that are included that package.

Technician's Assistant: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?

Yahoo

Technician's Assistant: How do you access your email most often? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

Web

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

I just want to reduce my tv package but keep internet

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the email expert to know before I connect you?

I dont need any movie channels i got those for husband he has since past away

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Email
7/31/2017
Email technician: Isaac Franklin, Support Technician replied 11 months ago
Isaac Franklin
Isaac Franklin, Support Technician

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

This will depend on who your provider is, Cox, ATT, etc?

Who is your service with?