Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

My email account has been shut off need to make a new one,

Customer Question
My email account has...

My email account has been shut off need to make a new one

Technician's Assistant: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?

Gmail

Technician's Assistant: How do you usually access Gmail? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

Both

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

My grandson has done a lot

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the email expert to know before I connect you?

I when to the Apple Store in Portland and they said that they rpfixed it but tatbshut off too

Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Email
7/31/2017
Email technician: Martin, Network Engineer replied 1 year ago
Martin, Network Engineer

Hello and welcome.

Sorry to hear you're having trouble with your Gmail account.

Do you just need to make a new Gmail account or are you locked out of your iPhone / iPad?

Regards,

Hello, please reply in this window.

Thank you