Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer Software Support Specialist for more than 10 years
49766785

My email ja*****bo**** has been hacked and I no longer can

Customer Question

My email ja*****bo**** has been hacked and I no longer can sign in to it. I have been unable to find a solution, so I want to cancel this account (or what ever you call it). JA: Are you logged into your email account on any other devices? Customer: Yes. A laptop, which I seldom use. The problem shows up on it, too. JA: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password? Customer: Yes, but thy do not work. JA: Anything else you want the email expert to know before I connect you? Customer: This email was hi-jacked about two weeks ago. I tried to change my password, but, was unable to do so. I took the computer into a repair shop. They ran a complete diagnostic and was abel to change the password. This worked until a couple of days ago and then I was unable to get on to my email and could not change the password.

Category: Email
Expert:  Josh replied 2 months ago.

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you. Let's get started!

Expert:  Josh replied 2 months ago.

What is the full email address that you need help with?