Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

My email ja*****bo**** has been hacked and I no longer can…

Customer Question
My email ja*****bo**** has...

My email ja*****bo**** has been hacked and I no longer can sign in to it. I have been unable to find a solution, so I want to cancel this account (or what ever you call it).

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your email account on any other devices?

Yes. A laptop, which I seldom use. The problem shows up on it, too.

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

Yes, but thy do not work.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the email expert to know before I connect you?

This email was hi-jacked about two weeks ago. I tried to change my password, but, was unable to do so. I took the computer into a repair shop. They ran a complete diagnostic and was abel to change the password. This worked until a couple of days ago and then I was unable to get on to my email and could not change the password.

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Email
7/31/2017
Email technician: Josh, Computer Enthusiast replied 11 months ago
Josh, Computer Enthusiast

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you. Let's get started!

What is the full email address that you need help with?