Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I have 3 g mail addresses and I want to delete one of them.

Customer Question
I have 3 g...

Technician's Assistant: How do you usually access Gmail? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

Web browser

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

The question sheet on google but it says you need a non gmail account to delete the g mail address

Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Email
Answered in 1 minute by:
7/31/2017
Email technician: Mr.Med, Other replied 1 year ago
Mr.Med
Mr.Med, Other

Hi, I'm Mr.med. Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

1. Sign in to the Gmail account you want to delete : www.gmail.com
  2. Go Account preferences page : https://myaccount.google.com/preferences#deleteservices
  3. Click Delete products. You may need to sign in to your account again.
  4. Next to Gmail, click Delete .
  5. Follow the instructions on the screen, then choose Remove Gmail.

let me know the results

Thank you

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
i have done that and it wants to send a verification to a non gmail e mail ac which i do not have
  1. Please remove that email address from the account you want to delete, Sign in to My Account : https://myaccount.google.com/
  2. In the "Personal info & privacy" section, select Your personal info.
  3. Choose Email Alternate emails.
  4. Next to the alternate email address you want to remove, select Remove .
  5. add another email address that you can use.

thank you

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
do i have remote assistance

Using a Windows computer, Click on the following link : http://www.justanswer.com/remotedesktop/join.aspx?Session=442ebf7e-0891-4acf-a746-6c24d693cd2d

and click "I agree" button to Join the remote session, then a remote file will be downloaded.

Open and run the remote file from your downloads (press CTRL + J to open up the Downloads window).

if you're having trouble with the remote file or the link i sent you, you can click on the link below and download TeamViewer, install it then send me you ID and password.

https://www.teamviewer.com/en/