Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I can't log in to my personal email. Yes, but the problem is…

Customer Question
I can't log in...

I can't log in to my personal email.

Technician's Assistant: Have you tried having password ***** directions emailed to you?

Yes, but the problem is the email I have it sent to has changed.

Technician's Assistant: How do you access your email most often? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

Web browser

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

Everything.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the email expert to know before I connect you?

I had used this as an email m******@uafs.edu My email at the University has been changed to: m******@gmail.com

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Email
Answered in 1 minute by:
7/31/2017
Email technician: Jason Jones, Computer Technician replied 11 months ago
Jason Jones, Computer Technician

I am the person that will be helping you today.

I must ask a question or two before we begin. Before we begin, please, understand that responding to my questions does not cost more. Also, me responding does not cost more.

Who is your e-mail provider? Please, do not enter your full email address. If you do that, it will be blocked. For that reason, please tell me what comes after the @ sign.

Thank you,
Jason

P.S. If you do not know the answers to any of my questions or are confused about something, please let me know by replying on this page.