Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I forgot my password. I have tried numerous times to reset…

Customer Question
I forgot my password...

I forgot my password. I have tried numerous times to reset with no luck. My phone number connected with my account is a land line and will not receive a text It has said numerous times that I would receive and email with a code but no email has been sent. I have contacted my other email provider and no email is there please help. My gmail is***@******.***. Number connected with this is(###) ###-#### I can receive emails at***@******.***

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your Gmail account on any other devices?

Yes

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

I'm not sure

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the email expert to know before I connect you?

I have been working on this for 2 days and have called 2 different numbers at google and the recording hangs up on me. Please help

Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Email
Answered in 1 minute by:
7/31/2017
Email technician: Richard, Email Systems Specialist replied 1 year ago
Richard, Email Systems Specialist

Hi there and welcome

When you now try to sign into your account, what is the exact message you get?

Please let me know