Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

Two questions. 1st when I log on to email I get this grey…

Customer Question
Two questions. 1st...

Two questions. 1st when I log on to email I get this grey box at the top of the screen which interferes with the screen at the bottom for messages. How do I get rid of this?

Technician's Assistant: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?

Century Link

Technician's Assistant: How do you usually access your email? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

On my laptop I guess this is a web browser?

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the computer expert to know before I connect you?

2nd question: when I go to print an e-mail I only get part of the page. When I look at what to print, how can I get the whole page?

Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Email
7/31/2017
Email technician: Jason Jones, Computer Technician replied 1 year ago
Jason Jones, Computer Technician

I am sorry to hear about your problem. My name is ***** *****, I am a Tech Expert with over 20 years of experience and look forward to helping you today.

I must ask a question or two before we begin. Thank you in advance for taking the time to answer.

Which program do you use to access your email (Outlook, Mac Mail, Entourage, Internet Explorer, Firefox, etc)?

Thank you,
Jason

P.S. If you do not know the answers to any of my questions or are confused about something, please let me know by replying on this page.