Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

My firend locked his account, he knows the last password but…

Customer Question
My firend locked his...

My firend locked his account, he knows the last password ***** account retrieval is not working

Technician's Assistant: Have you contacted anyone about your account?

You

Technician's Assistant: How do you access your email most often? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

I am on a desktop now

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

All the account retrival ones tried phone number, email it j7ust keeps saying

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the email expert to know before I connect you?

The firend is here with me now

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Email
7/31/2017
Email technician: Richard, Email Systems Specialist replied 11 months ago
Richard, Email Systems Specialist

Hi there and welcome

Can you tell me please exactly what happens when you tru to retrieve access to the account?

Please let me know

Thank you