Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

In windows live moviemaker how to insert animations at the…

Customer Question
In windows live moviemaker...

In windows live moviemaker how to insert animations at the beginning and at the end of a clip

Technician's Assistant: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?

Hotmail

Technician's Assistant: How do you usually access Hotmail? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

Web browser

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

None just am trying to insert animations AT THE BEGINNING (FASE IN) AND AT THE END (FASE OUT) OF SOME CLIPS

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Email
7/31/2017
Email technician: Dustin, Email Specialist replied 11 months ago
Dustin, Email Specialist
Experience: Specializing in Thunderbird, Eudora, Outlook, Outlook for Mac, Mac Mail, Windows Live mail, Incredimail and a few others! Also Worked in The US Army as A Network Switching Systems Operator/Controller

Welcome to Justanswer.com, my name is Dustin.
I'm sorry to hear about the issue you are having, I will do my best to help you resolve it.

To get started, I need to know what type of computer you are using, a Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10 or a Mac.

If its a Mac, please check the OSX version as follows, Click the apple sign at the top left of your screen, then click about this mac. And then where it says version, send that to me as a reply.

It may be a bit simpler and easier if you and I connect through a secure remote assistance. With that, I will be able to connect to your computer from here and work on repairing the issue personally. This can save a lot of time and if your not very fluent with computer repairs this is the best option.

Our secure remote assistance is guaranteed meaning if I cant solve the issue then you will be entitled to a full refund of all fees. Would you like to try a remote assistance session or would you prefer to continue via written support alone?

Thank you for your response,

Dustin S