Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I was helping my mom set up an gmail account but forgot to…

Customer Question
I was helping my...

I was helping my mom set up an gmail account but forgot to log out of mine. I accidentally permanently made my gmail as susanamonteron9....could you help me change that?

Technician's Assistant: How do you usually access Gmail? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

Web browser

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

Ive tried to go through most of the logical settings i could go to

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the email expert to know before I connect you?

Nope, just that i want to revert the permanent gmail name

Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Email
7/31/2017
Email technician: bbao, IT Consultant replied 1 year ago
bbao
bbao, IT Consultant

> I accidentally permanently made my gmail as susanamonteron9

You mean you already have access to this Gmail account, and you want to have another email ID instead of this one? What's your preferred ID please?