Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

My password has been hacked. I have tried everything

Customer Question
My password ***** been...

My password ***** been hacked. I have tried everything recommended to no avail. I haven't seen my e-mail in weeks. Help please.

Technician's Assistant: How's your internet connection? Are you checking your email from a browser or a mail client (e.g. Outlook)?

From a browser

Technician's Assistant: Are there any antivirus or firewall settings that could block you from receiving mail?

Not that I know of. I have have McAfee antivirus

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the email expert to know before I connect you?

I am beyond frustrated. I have confirmations and travel info in my e-mails.

Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Email
Answered in 1 minute by:
7/31/2017
Email technician: bbao, IT Consultant replied 1 year ago
bbao
bbao, IT Consultant

Can I know which email account has been hacked? Any other things suspicious in addition to no access to the mailbox due to incorrect password?