Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer Software Support Specialist for more than 10 years
49766785

I have a totally new computer and I have been trying for an

Customer Question

I have a totally new computer and I have been trying for an hour to set up a program called ONENOTE where can store ideas. I am a writer and my old computer crashed and I spend nearly $1000 today to get a new one and now it doesn't work. It tells me my email is not valid and a password ***** used earlier is also not correct. Please help me.
JA: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your computer or device?
Customer: I bought an HP Intel i5 and we are just setting it up. I have to go to work and will have to get in touch tomorrow....this has been a terrible ordeal...really challenging. I have been trying to get this all figured out and I am out of time.....Sorry I wasted your time. I will try again when I get off work. Tammy
JA: When did you last update your OneNote?
Customer: That is another problem..I thought I had it set up and that didn't work either..
JA: Anything else you want the software expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: It just tells me my email is invalid and my password *****'t work...so we need to start over tomorrow....thank you for your patience. Tammy
Category: Email
Expert:  R Hefner replied 2 months ago.

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

I will have information about onenote for you by tomorrow and an answer

Expert:  R Hefner replied 2 months ago.

May I have the microsoft username that you have?