Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I have a totally new computer and I have been trying for an…

Customer Question
I have a totally...

I have a totally new computer and I have been trying for an hour to set up a program called ONENOTE where can store ideas. I am a writer and my old computer crashed and I spend nearly $1000 today to get a new one and now it doesn't work. It tells me my email is not valid and a password ***** used earlier is also not correct. Please help me.

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your computer or device?

I bought an HP Intel i5 and we are just setting it up. I have to go to work and will have to get in touch tomorrow....this has been a terrible ordeal...really challenging. I have been trying to get this all figured out and I am out of time.....Sorry I wasted your time. I will try again when I get off work. Tammy

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update your OneNote?

That is another problem..I thought I had it set up and that didn't work either..

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the software expert to know before I connect you?

It just tells me my email is invalid and my password *****'t work...so we need to start over tomorrow....thank you for your patience. Tammy

Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Email
7/31/2017
Email technician: R Hefner, Computer Engineer and Instructor replied 1 year ago
R Hefner
R Hefner, Computer Engineer and Instructor

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

I will have information about onenote for you by tomorrow and an answer

May I have the microsoft username that you have?