Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I can connect with pinterest but not my account. no, as the…

Customer Question
I can connect with...

I can connect with pinterest but not my account.

Technician's Assistant: Have you contacted anyone about your account?

No, as the choices for help did not seem to fit.

Technician's Assistant: How do you access your email most often? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

Web brouser

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

I am not experienced and always just type in "pinterest login" and it comes up with the sign for my account. That is missing now to allow me to see my boards. I may be hopeless.

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Email
7/31/2017
Email technician: bbao, IT Consultant replied 11 months ago
bbao
bbao, IT Consultant

Do you remember which email address you used to register at Pinterest?