Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

Nothing. Outlook 2016 has neither sent nor received since…

Customer Question
Nothing. Outlook 2016...

Nothing. Outlook 2016 has neither sent nor received since Thursday afternoon.

Technician's Assistant: How do you usually access Outlook? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

On

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

On a PC I have Microsoft Office 2016 and I go the the circle on a square with an envelope behind it icon. That has an X in a circle on it right now. Digging a little, it says it's working offline and that a Microsoft antiviral program is slowing it and another Microsoft program (exchange I think) made it crash.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the email expert to know before I connect you?

That's it. Thanks.

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Email
7/30/2017
Email technician: Kris Rodgers, IT Manager replied 11 months ago
Kris Rodgers
Kris Rodgers, IT Manager

Hi, my name is ***** ***** I’ll do my best to help you today. I may have some follow-up questions to help me better understand your question.

Hi
Sorry for the delay, we are busy and I've just got to your question.
Can you let me know when you're ready to look at this and we will make a start.
Thanks
Kris

I'm ready

I see you have requested remote assistance but this failed to go through.
I cannot handle payment issues as I am an end user to the site like you please call 1(###) ###-#### renter the details or contact the CC/Bank to remove the block
Regards
Kris