Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

How can I find out what my user name and password is for…

Customer Question
How can I find...

How can I find out what my user name and password ***** ***** Huntington bank. I be not ever done it my daughter did it and she is at work now!

Technician's Assistant: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?

Gmail

Technician's Assistant: How do you usually access Gmail? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

Phone and tablet

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

None

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the email expert to know before I connect you?

I don't think so

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Email
Answered in 1 minute by:
7/30/2017
Email technician: ChrisC, Computer Enthusiast replied 11 months ago
ChrisC
ChrisC, Computer Enthusiast

Hi, my name is ***** ***** welcome to JustAnswer!

Usually you would have to enroll in online banking before you have a username and password. Have you actually gone through the steps to enroll?

My daughter did it for me a while ago but didn't write it down
Hello did u get my answer?

Yes, thanks for your patience. Give me just a minute to check on something for you.

Did u get my answer

Did you see my last response? Please give me just a minute to look into this for you.

Okay, thanks for your patience. What you'll actually want to do is contact Huntington Bank's online banking technical support team and they will walk you through retrieving your username and password.

You can reach them at the following number:

(###) ###-####/p>

So please call that number and they will walk you through the appropriate steps.

If you have any other questions for me on this, just let me know.

NOTE: If you have no further questions for me, please use the rating box at the top of the page to rate the answer at least 3 STARS/OK SERVICE or better to end our session for today.

Are you still with me? Do you have any further questions on this?

If not, please remember to use the rating box to rate the answer 3 STARS or better to close out our session.

Gee thanks- my phone is not working

You're unable to make any phone calls?

Okay, there is one other thing you can try. Hold on one second.

You can use the automated online wizard to try to retrieve your username and them reset your password.

You can attempt to retrieve your password ***** the tool found at the following link:

https://selfservice.huntington.com/Default/ForgotUsername

Once you've retrieved your username, you can then attempt to reset your password ***** the password ***** tool. You can find it here:

https://selfservice.huntington.com/default/ForgotPassword/3

That should do it for you. But if for some reason you're unable to get access to your account, then you must call the technical support team at(###) ###-####

Let me know if you have any other questions on this.

And before leaving this page, please use the rating box at the top of the page to rate the answer at least 3 STARS/OK SERVICE or better.