bbao
bbao, IT Consultant
Experience:  CISM / CISSP / MCSD - Azure Solutions Architect / MCSE - Cloud Platform and Infrastructure / MS MVP
96068672

My email is through att.net. Webmail still works fine, but

Customer Question

My email is through att.net. Webmail still works fine, but my Outlook 2010 just stopped working. Outlook seems to send email fine, but can't receive them
JA: How long has this been an issue?
Customer: Earlier today
JA: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?
Customer: yahoo; it's at&t.net
JA: How long has this been going on with your email account? What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: The Outlook problem just started earlier today. I've tried looking at the email server setting stuff and it looks right, based on what out found on AT&T's website.
JA: Anything else you want the email expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: The AT&T phone support folks were no help. The told me to call Microsoft, that it was an Outlook issue
Category: Email
Expert:  UranMail replied 2 months ago.

Hello and thanks for using JustAnswer.com I am Serge and I will try my best to assist you.
May I connect to your PC remotely to troubleshoot the issue directly?
Once connected, I can troubleshoot the problem and resolve it while you watch.

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
No thanks I don't want the extra charge
Expert:  UranMail replied 2 months ago.

Remote Connection is an extra service. Without it it could take long time to figure out and fix the issue.

I will send you discounted offer

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
no thanks
Expert:  bbao replied 2 months ago.
If remote assistance is not an option here, do you mind that I provide you the correct mail configuration settings for Outlookn to access AT&T email and you manually check the corresponding settings in Outlook and let me know the difference if any?