Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

Cant open read or send mail using firefox, 3 or 4 days ago,

Customer Question
Cant open read or...

Cant open read or send mail using firefox

Technician's Assistant: When could you last open your Firefox?

3 or 4 days ago

Technician's Assistant: Did you recently update your software or Operating System (OS)?

Yeah i tried google crome and it was a desaster i hust want to wipe it clean and start over

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the software expert to know before I connect you?

Cannot think of anything....I am parapelic and confinded to by bed or wheelchair

Submitted: 9 months ago.Category: Email
7/30/2017
Email technician: Kris Rodgers, IT Manager replied 9 months ago
Kris Rodgers
Kris Rodgers, IT Manager

Hi, my name is ***** ***** I’ll do my best to help you today. I may have some follow-up questions to help me better understand your question.

Hi
Sorry for the delay, we are busy and I've just got to your question.
Can you let me know when you're ready to look at this and we will make a start.
Thanks
Kris

Jess M., Computer Support Specialist