Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I am not getting e mail since 5-3-2017, i am uncertain

Customer Question
I am not getting...

I am not getting e mail since 5-3-2017

Technician's Assistant: How's your internet connection? Are you checking your email from a browser or a mail client (e.g. Outlook)?

I am uncertain Hotmail outlook is what it shows

Technician's Assistant: Are there any antivirus or firewall settings that could block you from receiving mail?

I don't think so .

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the email expert to know before I connect you?

I need to change my password

Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Email
7/30/2017
Email technician: Bryan, Computer Support Specialist replied 1 year ago
Bryan, Computer Support Specialist

Hi, my name is ***** ***** I'll be assisting you today.

Just to clarify, are you able to log in to your Hotmail account now, or are you locked out of the account?

Please reply at the box below; thank you.