Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

TRYING TO DOWNLOAD THUNDERBIRD MAIL SO WE CAN ACCESS OUR…

Customer Question
TRYING TO DOWNLOAD THUNDERBIRD...

TRYING TO DOWNLOAD THUNDERBIRD MAIL SO WE CAN ACCESS OUR EMAIL

Technician's Assistant: Just to clarify, what email service provider are you using?

WE ARE USING AOL AND OPERATING IN WINDOWS SEVEN AND MY WIFE INSTALLED THUNDERBIRD SOFTWARE NAD WE WERE ABLE TO GET OUR MAIL. WE STARTED OVER AGAIN AND IT WONT COME UP

Technician's Assistant: How do you access your email most often? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

WE GO TO AOL

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

WE KEEP GOING TO THUNDERBIRD SUPPORT AND KEEPS GOING BACK AND GIVING US A LONG LIST OF OTHER WEBSITES DO WE NEED TO DOWNLOAD SOFTWARE AGAIN AND HOW DO WE GET THERE

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the email expert to know before I connect you?

YES , THE BLUE THUNDER BIRD ICON DOES NOT COME UP

Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Email
7/30/2017
Email technician: Jason Jones, Computer Technician replied 1 year ago
Jason Jones, Computer Technician

I am sorry to hear about your problem. My name is ***** *****, I am a Tech Expert with over 20 years of experience and look forward to helping you today.

May I connect with you remotely to troubleshoot the issue directly? When the remote session begins, we will be able to communicate back and forth via a chat window that will appear on your computer screen.

I will be standing by, looking forward to your response.

Thank you,
Jason