Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I have changed my email address to get rid of unwanted mail.

Customer Question
I have changed my...

I have changed my email address to get rid of unwanted mail. My cancelled mail still coming through. can you stop it please?

Technician's Assistant: Just to clarify, what email service provider are you using?

Gmail.co.

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

New address, m***o****@gmail.com

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the computer expert to know before I connect you?

Did you get message?

Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Email
7/30/2017
Email technician: John, Email Support Specialist replied 1 year ago
John, Email Support Specialist

Hello and welcome to justanswer. My name is***** will be assisting you today. Please give me a moment to review your question.

Could you please provide the following details so that I can understand the issue you are facing more clearly

How do you access your emails is it using web mail or email application?

Are you using a windows or mac computer to access these emails ?

Thank you

Note: - Use the reply box just below type the reply in it and click on send.