Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer Software Support Specialist for more than 10 years
49766785

I have changed my email address to get rid of unwanted mail.

Customer Question

I have changed my email address to get rid of unwanted mail. My cancelled mail still coming through. can you stop it please? JA: Just to clarify, what email service provider are you using? Customer: Gmail.co. JA: Have you installed any updates recently? Customer: New address, m***o****@gmail.com JA: Anything else you want the computer expert to know before I connect you? Customer: Did you get message?

Category: Email
Expert:  John replied 2 months ago.

Hello and welcome to justanswer. My name is***** will be assisting you today. Please give me a moment to review your question.

Expert:  John replied 2 months ago.

Could you please provide the following details so that I can understand the issue you are facing more clearly

How do you access your emails is it using web mail or email application?

Are you using a windows or mac computer to access these emails ?

Thank you

Note: - Use the reply box just below type the reply in it and click on send.