Russell H., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Proud to have been getting computer technicalities into working order since 1988.
13568747

Every time I try to answer a personal ad I am switched to

Customer Question

Every time I try to answer a personal ad I am switched to answer questions on"I am not a robot" very irritating
JA: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?
Customer: aol
JA: How do you usually access your email? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?
Customer: my laptop
JA: What's the brand/model and Operating System (OS) of your laptop?
Customer: Dell windows10
JA: What have you tried so far with your WINDOWS10? Have you installed any updates recently?
Customer: no
JA: Anything else you want the computer expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: no
Category: Email
Expert:  Russell H. replied 2 months ago.

Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is***** will do my best to provide the right answer to your question.

I am sorry to hear of your irritation with the 'am not a robot' questions. They are there to keep automated postings from overwhelming the list/ads/etc., since automated scripts are not smart enough to deal with the questions; it filters out content from non-human sources, you see.

What sort of challenges or questions are involved? do you need help with them?

- Since I have not heard back from you, I am assuming that my answer was helpful and provided the information you needed.

- If I have indeed answered your question, please rate my answer, using the five-star interface on your JustAnswer page. - A five-star rating would be appreciated!

(If this didn't answer your question, if you need more info, or have any comments, use Reply To Expert to respond, on your JustAnswer question's page, and I will help and advise you further about this matter.)

Thanks.