Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

When an email is sent it just says Fail, Gmail, I have

Customer Question
When an email is...

When an email is sent it just says Fail

Technician's Assistant: Just to clarify, what email service provider are you using?

Gmail

Technician's Assistant: How do you access your email most often? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

I have reviewed all...website, iPad and phone...it is failing at gmail

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

I reset my password. I cleaned out my email box long ago

Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Email
7/30/2017
Email technician: Isaac Franklin, Support Technician replied 1 year ago
Isaac Franklin
Isaac Franklin, Support Technician

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

To get started, I need to know what type of computer you are using, a Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10 or a Mac.

If its a Mac, please check the OSX version as follows, Click the apple sign at the top left of your screen, then click about this mac. And then where it says version, send that to me as a reply.

How do you usually access your email? Email client such as windows live, (built in email app

on the computer itself that looks like an envelope) Thunderbird? Using a regular browser such

as Firefox/Internet Explorer/Chrome etc?