Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

For the last 2 days I have been unable to access my gmail. I…

Customer Question
For the last 2...

For the last 2 days I have been unable to access my gmail. I keep getting a pop-up which says that Internet Explorer isn't working. It works fine for everything except my email. Please help.

Technician's Assistant: How long have you had this issue with your Gmail account?

This is the third day

Technician's Assistant: How do you access your email most often? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

Through my PC. I go to Google and my account is there but when I click on it, it starts the Internet Explorer isn't work stuff

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

Had Microsoft scan the hard drive and all is well. The only problem is the email.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the email expert to know before I connect you?

No that's about it

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Email
Answered in 1 minute by:
7/30/2017
Email technician: John, Email Support Specialist replied 11 months ago
John, Email Support Specialist

Hello and welcome to justanswer. My name is***** will be assisting you today. Please give me a moment to review your question.

I apologize for the delay.There has been a technical error that was preventing me from replying to you.

Do you have any other web browser installed in the computer like Chrome or Firefox?

Thank you

Note: - Use the reply box just below type the reply in it and click on send.

Please answer my above questions so that i can help you better.

Use the reply box just below type the reply in it and click on send.

Thank you.