Pete, Computer Expert
Experience:  CISCO certified computer and networking expert
30970729

Can you please tell me what this google message means>It was

Customer Question

Can you please tell me what this google message means>It was received on an email. I am uncertain of what it means. It appears to be some sort of alert? It says : We take secrity very seriously and we want you to keep you in the loop on important action of your account. We are unable to determine whether you have used this browser or this device with your account before. this can happen when you sign in for the first time on a new computer, phone or browser when you use your browser incognito or private browsing mode or clear your cookies or when somebody else is accesing your account.
JA: Are you logged into your email account on any other devices?
Customer: No.
JA: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?
Customer: I am sure. I am just asking you a general question. What does this message mean.
JA: The Email Technician will be able to walk you through that. Anything else you want the email expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: No
Category: Email
Expert:  UranMail replied 2 months ago.

Hello and thanks for using JustAnswer.com I am Serge and I will try my best to assist you.
May I connect to your PC remotely to troubleshoot the issue directly?
Once connected, I can troubleshoot the problem and resolve it while you watch.

Expert:  UranMail replied 2 months ago.

Do you still require assistance on the issue?
Will be waiting for your reply.

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
but for some reason, someone keeps trying to get $5 from me. I called the number provided and they said they cannot help me. We received an error message that was sent to an old email address that says:"Dear *****o. We take security very seriously and we want you to keep you in the loop on important action of your account. We are unable to determine whether you have used this browser on this devise with your account incognito or private browsing mode or clear your cookies or when somebody else is accessing your account.What does this mean? IS this message a warning to the owner of the account Roberto. Is this the owner of the account you are referring to in the message? I just need to know what the message means.
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
No thank you, ***** ***** wanted to know what the statement meant.
Expert:  UranMail replied 2 months ago.

Google will never send you an email asking you to call them. Delete the email. its a scam

Expert:  Pete replied 2 months ago.

Hello, I see the previous expert has left the conversation.

Do you need any further assistance at all?