Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

No idea. i cant access my gmail. forgot password. had to use…

Customer Question
No idea. i cant...

No idea. i cant access my gmail. forgot password. had to use mom's gmail to get confirmation code, but when entered it: it advises that it cant authorize that im the user of this account

Technician's Assistant: How long have you had this issue with your Gmail account?

A month

Technician's Assistant: How do you access your email most often? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

Mostly on phone but sometimes laptop

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

Guess i havent really am a bit dumb when it comes to high tech shit so im just not sure what to do

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the email expert to know before I connect you?

Really need access to my gmail account b/c i have a divorce hearing the end of august and there are many files i need to access

Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Email
7/30/2017
Email technician: bbao, IT Consultant replied 1 year ago
bbao
bbao, IT Consultant

It just means the info you provided for resetting password ***** not sufficient or convinced for Google to recognise you as the real owner.

I know you forgot the password ***** some reasons, but is there any device of you is still able to access your Gmail account using remembered password?